Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our photographs win Westin-San Francisco photo contest

Don't say you never win anything - two my classic shots of San Francisco Skyline won a photo contect for two premium room nights - time for a night out of the town! 

Check out this link to Westin's Facebook site to see other winners, and learn more about the Starwood-Westin Hotels.  They plan to make FB promotions an integral part of their marketing.

Facebook link for Westin San Francisco



To purchase this view as open edition print of this from our Web Gallery and see other San Francisco Images


Gate from Fort Point
during passing storm
hand-tinted black and white, 1/1, 8x10" view





Skyline from Alamo Square during passing storm
classic view yet hard to shoot- needs both hot light on city and dark clouds to separate skyline from East Bay Hills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to take the invalid symbol off my volume on my Mac?Why doesn't google chrome work after system restore is completed?I recently had water damage to my Mac Book & Bought a Sata Enclosure for the Hard drive?can you use the same save state for 2 emulators of the same game system?
How do I get the original Windows Movie Maker back? refluks przełykowo żołądkowy How can I insert right to left multilevel numbering in word 2010?Why can I view DVR security camera live on some PCs and not others?i dont understand how to do REDsn0w for the itouch?how to download swf file on the website?Best Pop Songs Not on ITunes Charts?compac x1000 loading problem?how do you get rid of imesh as your tab? refluks dieta przepisy Refluks żołądkowy wrzody żołądka i dwunastnicy Orb for mac wont open?HELP PLEASE I need to reset my Levono Ideapad to factory settings!!?Can this computer run SC2 smoothly?Facebook request problems?[/url] [url=http://vipreplicas.net/archives/131/comment-page-1#comment-9467]objawy refluksu[/url]
simple question about vb 6?sap erp 2005 tscm60 material?blocked someone on facebook and unblocked and it's permanently blocked!? [url=http://refluks24.pl]Refluks[/url] my usb does not show up in my computer?I HAVE A HP PAVILLION a6200N AND MY PC GAMES KEEP CLOSING WHEN I START TO PLAY ANYBODY KNOW WHY?I bought a TV on ebay and a distribution center is dropping it off...?